Manage Airtime Online
Easy and convenient. Your BlueCosmo account gives you 24/7 access to manage your prepaid card online:
Activate your prepaid card(s) online anytime
Refill your airtime when your balance is low or nearing expiry, or choose our handy auto-refill option*
Extend the expiry date of your unused airtime*
Receive text or email alerts when your airtime is running low or about to expire
*As applicable according to your type of card.
Inmarsat Coverage Map
Inmarsat has you covered almost everywhere
Inmarsat uses three geostationary satellites to provide coverage almost anywhere. Each covers up to one-third of the Earth’s surface, and coverage extends from latitudes* of approximately -82° to 82°.Learn more
This map depicts Inmarsat’s expectations of coverage and does not represent a guarantee of service. The availability of service at the edge of coverage areas fluctuates depending on various conditions.*National regulatory conditions may apply. Coverage does not extend to the Poles. Isatphone North America coverage includes Canada, the continental U.S. and 12 nautical miles into coastal waters (excludes Hawaii and Mexico).
IsatPhone Prepaid Card Terms & Conditions
Here are the important details you need to know:
- SIM cards can be activated online within 1 year of purchase.
- *Please note the IsatPhone Global 50 Unit Prepaid Card and Refill products are a promotional offer and are available for a limited time only, while quantities last. The IsatPhone Global 50 Unit Card and Refill must be activated prior to July 17, 2024. After this date, it will no longer be possible to purchase, activate or refill.
- The expiry date of your IsatPhone SIM card begins when it is activated or refilled.
- Calls are billed in 30-second increments for the first minute, then in 15-second increments after the first minute. Text/SMS messages are decremented per message. Please refer to the Burn Rate Table for details.
- Cards can be refilled at the then current retail rate of the card by logging in to your BlueCosmo online account. When you refill a card, any unused airtime carries forward, the expiry date is automatically extended and you retain your original IsatPhone phone number.
- IsatPhone prepaid card expiry dates are calculated based on the date the refill is applied plus the expiry period for the respective product. Expiry periods are not cumulative except for the IsatPhone Prepaid 30 Day Expiry Extension product which adds 30 days to your existing expiry period. Use your BlueCosmo online account to extend your expiry date.
- Prepaid burn rates are set by the network provider and are subject to change from time to time.
- BlueCosmo Standard Terms and Conditions apply
IsatPhone Prepaid Airtime Burn Rates
*Note: Number of units burned for each type of call or usage. Burn rates are per minute unless otherwise specified. Rates are set by the network provider and are subject to change from time to time.