How to Refill a Prepaid Card
Refilling Your Satellite Prepaid Card is Easy
- Log in to your BlueCosmo online account.
- Click "Manage Prepaid Refills" to view all your active prepaid cards associated with your account.
- Select the SIM card(s) you want to refill in the table by clicking the checkbox to the right of the card. Click the "Next" button.
- Choose from the following types of refills in the "Refill Type" dropdown list:
- Auto-refill: ideal if you want to ensure you never run out of airtime. Authorize us to automatically refill the prepaid airtime on your card when you have just 10 voice minutes of airtime remaining, or your card/airtime is due to expire within 3 days, whichever comes first.
- One-time refill: Ideal for one-time use. You can always come back and refill again later when your airtime is nearly depleted or your card is nearing expiry. We’ll also send you an email reminder when your balance is low or when your card is about to expire.
- Disable auto-refill: If you’ve previously selected an auto-refill option for your prepaid card and you want to turn this option "off", you can disable the auto-refill you had previously set up for a prepaid card.
- After selecting "one-time refill" or "auto-refill" you can choose any of the "Refill Product" options shown in the dropdown list. For most prepaid cards, this allows you to carry your airtime balance forward and combine it with the balance added by your new refill voucher (not applicable to Iridium 300 minute prepaid card).
- When you select a refill product, the price associated your selection and a subtotal (not including applicable taxes) is displayed at the bottom of the page. Click the "Submit" button.
- You will be taken to the checkout where you can enter your payment method and edit any information associated with your order.
- If everything looks good, click the "Place Order" button and you'll recieve an order number and an email order confirmation in your inbox.
Note: The validity periods are calculated differently based on the specific product. For example, all Iridium Global cards (except for the 300 minute prepaid card) add the expiry period to your existing expiry date. Whereas Iridium Regional prepaid cards will just calculate the expiry date from the date you’ve applied the refill. Be sure to check out the details on the prepaid product pages to understand how expiry is calculated.
Tip: Keep an eye on your minute balances and expiry dates. Most cards allow you to carry-forward unused minutes if you refill prior to the expiry date. Another benefit of refilling prior to expiry is that you get to keep your Iridium phone number.