Only Iridium provides 100% global communications coverage
Stay connected everywhere. Iridium is the leading commercial satellite network in the world and the only one that provides coverage across every inch of the Earth’s oceans, airways and polar regions. Operating on the L-band frequency, it is a highly reliable network that is resilient to adverse weather conditions, resulting in faster connections.Learn more
Traveler’s Note: Although Iridium coverage is global, Iridium complies with U.S. embargo restrictions. U.S. government regulations forbid Iridium Satellite and/or its affiliates from offering equipment or providing the Iridium service in Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Syria, nor to any entity identified in the "Specially Designated Nationals” and “Blocked Persons" list maintained by the US Office of Foreign Assets Control. Iridium recommends customers check with the local consulate of the country they are travelling to in order to ensure satellite phone use is allowed.
Iridium Certus® 100 Features
Iridium GO! exec operates on Iridium Certus® 100 providing reliable, low-latency access to voice and IP data. With data speeds up to 22 Kbps (transmit) and 88 Kbps (receive) and two high-quality voice lines, enjoy the convenience of simultaneous voice and data access.
Iridium GO! exec Monthly Plan Terms & Conditions
Hidden costs aren’t fun. We believe in giving you all the details.
- Valid only with the use of Iridium GO! exec device.
- Monthly plan prices are charged upfront. If you cancel or change your plan before the end of your monthly bill cycle, no refunds will be issued. It is best to align cancellations or plan changes with your billing cycle date. Unused airtime and data will not be carried forward each month.
- Included monthly airtime applies to these call types: landline/cellular, other Iridium phones, other satellite networks, voicemail, and emergency calling in the United States (where available).
- Calls are billed per minute and data is rounded per 100KBs of usage when billed.
- High usage notifications will be sent when you use 80% of the plan data bucket and every 5MB after that. These notifications will be sent to the email on the account.
- The option to suspend and pool/share airtime is not available on these plans.
- Contact us if you want to buy or remove add-ons like dedicated US phone number, change plans, or cancel plans.
- Standard BlueCosmo Service Terms apply.