Manage Airtime Online
Easy and convenient. Your BlueCosmo account gives you 24/7 access to manage your prepaid card online:
Activate your prepaid card(s) online anytime
Refill your airtime when your balance is low or nearing expiry, or choose our handy auto-refill option*
Extend the expiry date of your unused airtime*
Receive text or email alerts when your airtime is running low or about to expire
*As applicable according to your type of card.
Inmarsat Coverage Map
Inmarsat has you covered almost everywhere
Inmarsat uses three geostationary satellites to provide coverage almost anywhere. Each covers up to one-third of the Earth’s surface, and coverage extends from latitudes* of approximately -82° to 82°.Learn more
This map depicts Inmarsat’s expectations of coverage and does not represent a guarantee of service. The availability of service at the edge of coverage areas fluctuates depending on various conditions.*National regulatory conditions may apply. Coverage does not extend to the Poles. Isatphone North America coverage includes Canada, the continental U.S. and 12 nautical miles into coastal waters (excludes Hawaii and Mexico).
Inmarsat BGAN Prepaid Terms & Conditions
Hidden costs aren’t fun. We believe in giving you all the details.
- The expiry date of your Inmarsat BGAN SIM card begins when it is activated or refilled.
- Refills roll over any unused units on the account. The maximum expiration is 2 years. To ensure existing airtime is not lost, top up should be processed at least 24 hours prior to expiration.
- Data is billed at minimum of 0.098 MB (or 98 KB), then in 0.0196 MB (19.6 KB) increments thereafter (within the same session).
- Cards can be refilled at the then current retail rate of the card, prior to expiry. When you refill, unused airtime carries forward, the expiry is automatically extended from date of refill and you retain your original BGAN voice number
- BlueCosmo Standard Terms and Conditions apply
Inmarsat BGAN Prepaid Burn Rates
*Note: Number of units burned for each type of call or usage.