Ultra-portable and economically priced, the Hughes 9202 can connect at IP broadband speeds of up to 464 kbps, and is the smallest Class 2 BGAN satellite terminal available. Unlike most Class 2 devices, the Hughes 9202 is equipped with Wi-Fi that can support multiple simultaneous users. Weighing just 3.3 pounds it is compact enough to fit in a laptop case, it’s your global on-the-go portable office.
The Hughes 9202 Portable Land terminal enables users to send and receive IP traffic via Ethernet and Wi-Fi. In parallel with the packet data service, it supports full ISDN and circuit switched voice and fax calls via a two-line RJ11 plug.
Easy to set-up and operate, when powered on, the Hughes 9202 device will establish a GPS position. A built-in compass and audio tone assists users with pointing the device to establish a connection with the nearest Inmarsat satellite. Be online in minutes!
As with all BGAN devices, the Hughes 9202 connects with the Inmarsat Broadband Global Area Network (BGAN) so you can depend on having worldwide coverage, except the extreme polar regions.
- Simultaneous voice and broadband data (up to 464 kbps)
- Multi-user Wi-Fi access
- Ethernet connection (RJ45)
- Two-line RJ11 for voice and fax
- Easy to set up and use – be online in minutes
- Smallest Class 2 terminal available
- Rugged, dust and splash resistant (IP55 rating)
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Operates on the Inmarsat L-band satellite network
Tip: Check out our Inmarsat BGAN monthly airtime plans or prepaid cards.