Manage Airtime Online
Easy and convenient. Your BlueCosmo account gives you 24/7 access to manage your prepaid card online:
Activate your prepaid card(s) online anytime
Refill your airtime when your balance is low or nearing expiry, or choose our handy auto-refill option*
Extend the expiry date of your unused airtime*
Receive text or email alerts when your airtime is running low or about to expire
*As applicable according to your type of card.
Iridium MENA Prepaid Terms & Conditions
Hidden costs aren’t fun. We believe in giving you all the details:
- Valid from the Middle East and North Africa only. This card does not work outside this region
- SIM cards must be activated within 12 months of purchase
- The expiry date of your SIM card begins when the card is activated or refilled
- Airtime balance can be carried forward for a maximum of 3 years
- Calls are decremented in 20 second increments, texts are decremented per message.
- Calls to check voicemail are considered outgoing calls
- Airtime can be refilled at the then current retail rate of the card, prior to expiry. When you refill, your unused airtime rolls over, your expiry date is automatically extended by 1 year from the refill date and you retain your original Iridium phone number
- BlueCosmo Standard Terms and Conditions apply
TIP: If you will be traveling outside the Middle East and North Africa, the Iridium Global Prepaid Card or Iridium Global Monthly Service Plan may be the best option. Shop Iridium Global Prepaid Cards.